Monday, March 9, 2009

I'M A WINNER!

My friend, Tracy Ruckman, has a new business and a new Web site. Look for her at Write Integrity Editorial Services. (www.writeintegrity.com/) To launch her new business she held a contest with wonderful prizes and I WON a Web site design by Tracy. I am so excited!

You can also find Tracy at http://pixnpens.blogspot.com/ or at www.tracyruckman.com Tracy is a Christian author, editor, and photographer. I guarantee she's someone you want to know. She will be a blessing to your life. Visit her today and you'll go back again and again.

1 comment:

  1. I have always toyed with the idea of writing a book- I think it is very brave of you to go ahead and do it. this book sounds very interesting esp. the part about the abortion survivor. I love to read and have gotten hubby to turn off tv at night and read as well! Have a wonderful thanksgiving day! Leslie

    ReplyDelete